All Mackin’s Auto Body locations will be taking a number of precautions to combat the current Coronavirus outbreak in our community and do our best to prevent it from spreading. Safety is our number one priority at Mackin’s, as such, we will be taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our employees and customers during this difficult time:
- Cleaning the inside of vehicles as soon as they arrive and before working on them
- Limiting or eliminating as many outside vendors, sales, or deliveries into our facilities as possible
- Having all staff members wear gloves, masks (depending on availability), and goggles when necessary while working in and on vehicles
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing all offices, doorknobs, water machines, and bathrooms multiple times a day.
Although our business has been impacted like many others in our community, we are committed to maintaining our high levels of customer service and repair work. We have adapted our repair process to still offer you the repair services you may need. The following services will now be available to all customers:
- Digital Estimates – Estimates are done through photos instead of in-person. Please find your nearest location and select “Get an Estimate” to start the digital estimate process.
- Off-site Estimates – Estimates are done at your location
- Pick Up and Delivery – We’ll pick up your vehicle from your location (within certain distances) and deliver it back to you. Tow trucks available if required.
We can make the entire repair process happen with very limited to no in-person interaction.
Mackin’s Auto Body has been a proud member of the Portland, OR, and Southwest Washington community for over 75 years. We care deeply for the health and safety of our employees and customers. If you have any questions about our services or would like to speak to a member of our customer support team, please contact us.