Careers in Auto Body Repair
Thank you for your interest in working with one of the best auto body and collision repair shops in the northwest, we are always looking for great talented people to join our ever expanding family. If you have a passion for all things mechanical and would like to be added to our Mackin’s talent pool, see below for position descriptions.
Current Open Positions
Accepting applications for Auto Body Estimators.
The estimator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by helping the customer through every facet of the repair process. This includes:
- generating estimates using CCC and Audatex Estimating.
- gathering intake information and scheduling the customer’s repair.
- ensuring open lines of communication are kept with both the customer and insurer.
- other responsibilities associated with Auto Body Estimating.
AUTO BODY / FRAME TECHNICIANS
Accepting applications for Auto Body and Frame Technicians to join our team.
The successful candidate should have at least 3 years experience as an Auto Body Technician.
The Auto Body / Frame Technician is responsible for:
- repairing customer vehicles to pre-loss condition.
- working as a team with our paint technicians to ensure proper fit and finish of all body parts.